Monday, November 15, 2010

Change

I'm thinking I need a change. Something drastic. I'm tired of looking like a tired housewife, darnit! So. What should it be? I'm thinking hair color. Anyone remember when I went super short and red? I don't think I really want to chop it all off again but I do want to change the color. Comments? Suggestions? I want to hear from all three of you who read this blog, so leave your comment! Maybe I'll just let y'all decide. :-)

okay, so you can't really tell it's red in this pic. but it was! when I left to get my hair done, it was shoulder length and blonde. and this is what it looked like when I came home. Matt thought it was a wig. :-)

2 comments:

chesley said...

i so do not remember your hair looking like that!! haha! I do not think you look like a housewife, but I think you should go a little shorter, but not a lot. who am i to talk?! I'm the queen of status quo!

Kelly said...

I do not remember this hair either! I think I would have to do something drastic to my hair for Heath to even notice- ha! You always look great with short hair:)