Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I seriously can't believe that Christmas is but one week away. I am so not ready! It seems like once Halloween hit, time just went into warp speed. Despite all that needs to be done this week, I am so very excited to see my kiddos on Christmas morning. Sophie is at a great age where she finally "gets it". She knows what's going on and she can't wait for Christmas. William will be so excited to have boxes and wrapping paper to play with (and eat). :-) Sophie told Santa that William wants a box of tags for Christmas. It's been our running joke because no matter what he's playing with, he always finds the tag on it and plays with that instead of the toy. We'll see what Santa comes up with I guess. :)

We went to see Santa at a bank in Franklin where Matt's friends work. The progression of pics. cracks me up. this is the first one.....and william is pretty ok with it
until he turns around to see who's holding him
and then he starts to lose it. :-) after that, he was done with santa
this is one of MANY outtakes from our christmas card photo. this one would have been great had Sophie not been eating her bottom lip. oh, and do you like her necklace? I finally just gave up and put a pretty awful pic. on our cards. oh well. there's always next year I guess.
Oh my. I could just eat him UP!
I just had to post this because it cracks me up!
our stockings, minus William's. mine was handmade by my great-grandmother. I have used that stocking every year of my life!  my mom carried on the tradition and made Matt and Sophie's, and I am eagerly awaiting William's in the mail. This is a tradition I plan to carry on for my grandchildren.

our gigantic tree.

my sweet little snow angel. she really loved the snow this year. too bad we couldn't stay out for more than a few minutes. It was soooo cold!



 I hope everyone has a wonderful, joy-filled Christmas!!!

No comments: