Last week we celebrated Sophie's 4th and William's 1st birthdays. We did a combined party because a) Sophie really wanted to, and b) my mom was in town and I really wanted her to be able to celebrate both their birthdays while she was here. Tomorrow is William's actual birthday and I have to say, I am in TOTAL denial and disbelief. It just can't be that he is already one year old!
I could go on all day about this little boy because he is SO sweet and SO fun. He is really coming into his little personality and let me tell you, this boy is a cut up. He will do anything to make you laugh and he actually recognizes when he does something funny or sees something funny. His favorite thing to do right now is blow raspberries, especially when his mouth is full. He is such a mess! He loves his big sister and is still a total momma's boy. William, you are an absolute joy to us all. Happy birthday, baby boy!
I am in equal disbelief that Sophie is FOUR. She definitely doesn't have any "baby" left in her. The chunk is gone and the sassiness is in full effect! Sophie is soooo smart and such a sweet big sister. I am so proud of how good she is to William (mostly) ha! Happy fourth birthday sweet girl! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so cute!!! william is the cutest little chunk and you're right--our girls aren't babies anymore :( sophie looks so grown up! their shirts are cute--did you make them? and i love your hair!!!
Post a Comment