Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thankful

Tonight I am filled with thankfulness. I am thankful that my two precious children are sleeping peacefully in their beds. I am thankful for my sweet husband, who always does what's best for our family. I am thankful for the life that I have and all of my loved ones. But most of all, I am thankful for my God. I truly believe that he saved us from certain tragedy this afternoon during a very bad rainstorm while driving on the interstate. All I could think of during our TWO near collisions were our babies in the back seat, and all I could do was pray out loud for Him to protect us. And he did. God is so good and I am thankful.

I guess I'd better go ahead and give Matt some props for his quick reaction time and expert driving. Babe, you'll probably never hear me say that again so soak it up. But we both know who was really in control, don't we? :-)

1 comment:

lachica.sandi said...

I'm so very thankful that you are safe as well! Yes, God IS GOOD. Hug those grandbabies of mine for me.