Thursday, July 15, 2010
A Day in the Life
Whew, it has been a busy summer so far...and we haven't really even done anything. :-) I feel like lately my days just consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner then bed. It all goes by so fast! I'm sure things will settle down once we get into a good routine and William gets just a bit bigger and a little more self-entertaining. I need to do a four month post for him, but for now here are just a few random moments from today.
we had the whole gang at the pool today. sophie has really been improving in the water this summer. she can now basically swim underwater...and all without having had lessons yet. oh, and don't mind the string hanging from my waist. that is supposed to be tied!
this boy is SO sweet. :-) he rolled over for the first time today, several times in a row. this was taken just before I took the pillow out from under him and he started rolling. how could he not roll, though? He's almost perfectly round. :-)
I was in the kitchen and heard Sophie say, "momma, I need you!" so when I went to see what she needed I found this. just lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment