Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Four months!!

William, I can't believe you are just days away from turning 5 months old. You get sweeter and more fun each and every day, and I am so thankful that God gave us such a sweet, precious boy to be a part of our family. Your fourth month has been quite a busy one! Here are just some of the new things you've added to your bag of tricks this month:
1. you can roll over both ways and like to practice it anytime you are laying down
2. you grab at EVERYTHING and anything you get your hands on goes straight to your mouth
3. your sister makes you laugh just by being around you and you adore her
4. you can sit up pretty well, but still lean forward for support
5. the last time we were at the dr. you weighed 17 lbs. 11 oz with an average weight gain of almost an ounce a day. you certainly don't like to miss a meal!
6. you are wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
7. you still aren't sleeping through the night, but you have learned to put yourself to sleep and don't really even let me rock you when you're tired (boo!)
8. you are a total momma's boy and I love it. :-)

We tried cereal last week and again this week and you definitely do not like it. I am posting pictures as proof of that. I think we'll probably hold off on that until you are six months anyway because you certainly don't need any extra calories! We love you, sweet boy and we can't wait to see what you do next.



1 comment:

Kelli Kegley said...

Ha! He really didn't like his cereal! He is just too cute!