This pregnancy has been different from my pregnancy with Sophie in a lot of ways, but the biggest difference at this point is the baby's movement. Where Sophie wasn't really much of a mover, this one could literally kick something off of my belly. There seem to be very few waking hours where this baby isn't doing aerobics of some sort. Does this mean it's a boy?! I guess we'll soon find out!
Although I'm really not crazy about the naked belly pictures, I had to post this one because of the story behind it. Apparently Sophie has been learning a lot from all of the OB visits she's been to with me because the other night, she pulled out her surgical gloves and informed Matt that she was going to check the baby in his belly. I was a little scared to find out how exactly she was going to do this, but she ended up just checking my baby (thankfully!). Matt was able to grab the camera and get a shot of our little doctor in action. Yes, I know it's big.....it's hard for me to even look at this picture and believe that this is my body!
Stay tuned and please say a little prayer for us....my next post will probably be from the hospital!!


1 comment:
so cute!!!! can't wait to see what "it" is :) you realize 40 weeks wouldn't seem quite as long if you knew what you were having?!!! you look great--i love pregnant bellies :) better call me if anything starts happening!!!
Post a Comment