Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

There really is nothing like a sleeping baby. They are so sweet, so still, so QUIET. And when you have a baby who doesn't particularly like to sleep, and only does it when really she just can't go on anymore without a recharge, you learn to appreciate it immensely! Sophie has recently started taking her morning naps in her Johnny Jump-up while I have my shower. There is something about the sound of the hair dryer that just puts her out like a light. Too bad I can't run one in her bedroom all night....


2 comments:

chesley said...

Glad you jumped on the bandwagon! I love the Johnny Jump Up pic. It will be a pity when she outgrows it!

lyla said...

i am so glad you have a blog--i had no idea! i love the pics you did throughout the 1st year--such a good idea that i have meant to do TWICE now and havent' done yet! that is the sweetest picture of sophie sleeping. she is precious. jon was talking about how happy she always is in class. she's so cute!