Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Girl

Our friends Jason and Sarah came over Saturday night to visit with their new baby boy, Carter. I think Sophie loved on him just about the whole time; it was so sweet. She is such an affectionate little thing, always hugging on everyone and giving us "pats" on the back when we're holding her. One day last week I decided I was going to count the number of hugs she gave me in one day and I think I lost count after about 11 or so. Now who can say they get that many hugs in one day at their job?! I love my sweet girl and it's such a blessing to be home with her every day. It's definitely not the easiest job in the world but it's certainly the most rewarding...and I've got the best boss lady in the world!



No comments: