Saturday, September 3, 2011

Seattle Trip - Day 6

Sunday morning we went to church with mom, then went home for a bite to eat. After that, we headed to the Mariner's game. Matt was very excited because this particular game was kids' day and all children ages 12 and under got to run the bases after the game. We showed up to the game when it was about 3/4 of the way through to ensure that we made it to the end. :-)

Oh how I love the following two pictures! Notice someone forgot to snap her pants. Or maybe she did that on purpose as to make lots of room for her cotton candy and pretzel.
Don't even ask me who the M's played because I have no idea. Don't even know the final score but I DO know that they lost. haha. Big suprise!
Running the bases!!!
When we asked Sophie what her favorite part of the vacation was, she said "the baseball game. because I got cotton candy!" We forget how easily pleased our children are!! ha.
After the game we headed over the the West side of Seattle, across the sound to Alki Beach. From there you have the best views of the Seattle skyline. There also happened to be a pizza place over there that I'd always wanted to try. I think it was the best pizza we've ever had!
After we ate, we walked down to Tully's which is my all time favorite coffee place. They make espresso milkshakes that are to DIE for! The kids of course got a chocolate shake to share:
Ahhh, enjoying the gorgeous view on what was sadly our last night in Seattle.



No comments: