After we said goodbye, I met up with everyone at the Saturday Farmer's Market just down the street from where we ate. The Edmond's market has a bit of everything: fresh produce, beautiful flowers, art, handmade goods, baked goods, and lots of yummy food. It's one of our favorite things to do when we're visiting, so we always try to make sure we're there for at least one Saturday.
My grandparents left that morning after walking around the market with us for a while. I was so sad to see them go. :-( Especially since I have no idea when I'll see them again.
| Sophie took this one. not bad! all these bouquets behind me were only $5. If I lived there, I'd have fresh flowers every week for sure! |
Sophie sat and ate her bag of blueberries while mom and I shopped around. They must have been really good because by the time we left she had eaten the whole pint.
Late that afternoon, we grabbed some sandwiches and headed to the beach for a picnic. You know how you get an idea in your mind of how something is going to play out? Yeah, well this picnic didn't exactly follow the script I had in my head.
Whew. William wasn't in the finest mood on this particular afternoon. He threw some serious fits. But we still managed to enjoy ourselves and have a little fun.
Warning: picture overload. I can't help myself with these - they're some of my favorites!




1 comment:
Those of you and Matt kissing Sophie are soooo cute!
Post a Comment