I decided to paint Sophie's bathroom this weekend. I had a nice green color picked out....or so I thought. With an innocent name like "honeydew", who would have thought it would be a hideous glowing neon green?
i feel responsible...sorry i haven't come by yet :) the pictures look cute--it looks like a fun bright green for a bathroom. i WILL get by there this week--i am dying to see it!
now that i've seen it in person...it's NOT that bad!!! it's cute for a girly bathroom and your house is beautiful (and HUGE)! when we get cabin fever in the winter, i'm bringing them to your house to run free!
3 comments:
seriously..the pictures don't look bad.
i feel responsible...sorry i haven't come by yet :) the pictures look cute--it looks like a fun bright green for a bathroom.
i WILL get by there this week--i am dying to see it!
now that i've seen it in person...it's NOT that bad!!! it's cute for a girly bathroom and your house is beautiful (and HUGE)! when we get cabin fever in the winter, i'm bringing them to your house to run free!
Post a Comment