Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008


Here I am, already a week into the new year and I'm just now posting Christmas. It's been a crazy few months, first getting ready for Christmas, then celebrating, then trying to recover from it! We had a blast with Sophie this year. She really got into the Santa thing and really enjoyed opening all her presents. Now we just hope and pray we sell this house sometime in 2009 so we can get into one that has room for all of her stuff!

Family pic. taken on Christmas Eve before church


Posing in front of the tree with her buddy the nutcracker

Christmas morning at her cousins' - with the bike they gave her
playing with her new play dough set
riding in her new double doll stroller
she had to try everything on, including these p.j.'s
playing doctor
my grandma sent her this new doll with a handmade doll quilt. she is really into playing dolls
this cracked me up. look at her face! so excited to get new clothes!!
trying yet another thing on, her paint smock

We hope everyone had a wonderful Chrismas and here's to a fabulous 2009!!




































1 comment:

chesley said...

I love that she got so excited over her new clothes. I hope I have one of those one day! If the tutu love is any indication, it won't be long. Cute pics!