Sophie said her first three word sentence yesterday. That's right, "I do it". I guess this is probably an indicator of what she'll be saying to us for the next 17 or so years. This little girl definitely has a mind of her own and isn't afraid of letting her desires be known. She turns 18 months next week and I don't know where the time has gone. In the past few months, she has gone from barely any talking to nonstop talking. She says everything we ask her to and then some. Just yesterday in church during the prayer she decided to tell me that she had a dirty diaper. So in the midst of total silence, she suddenly started repeating "I poo poo" over and over. Loudly.
We have had a busy summer and tomorrow marks another milestone. Sophie starts "school", or Mother's Day Out. She will only be going one day a week to begin with and if she does well (and I think I can part with her for two whole days) she may end up going two days by the end of the year. I'll post more on that tomorrow! For now, here are a few cute pics. we've taken recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The difference between girls and boys!! I have 2 22 month olds and I wish they would say something other than "one worders"! {uhmmm, is "worders" a word??}
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment