Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy, Busy

I don't know why I ever thought that staying home would be boring. I don't know why I thought I'd be sleeping in, getting all my housework done, and doing lunch with friends. Heck, half the time I'm lucky to even get to eat lunch, much less go to a restaurant and have a leisurely visit with friends! The reality is that I'm up at 6:30 every morning and on the go until 8:00 at night. Every day is different, but never boring. The days somehow fly by even if we go nowhere at all. With the arrival of summer, the pace seems to have quickened somehow, if that's even possible.


I thought this was cute of Sophie and Mamie at the park wading pool.
Thanks to her cousins, Sophie has inherited a cube with a slide and a playhouse which she is thorougly enjoying. She could go down that slide all day.

This is Sophie's new favorite spot to be when I'm in the kitchen. And for the record, she is not drinking a cherry limeaid....it's water, I promise. :-)

2 comments:

lyla said...

sweet little sophie! she is such a cutie!

lyla said...

where were you? we missed you tonight!