My sister in law and her husband just had their 25th wedding anniversary in October. 25 years. That really sounds like a lot, doesn't it! Well, if you know these two people you know that it's no surprise they are still happily married after a quarter of a century. Brent and Lisa are the finest example of a loving Christian marriage that I've ever seen. As close as I am to Lisa I can say with all the confidence in the world that she is still completely in love with Brent, and Brent with her.
Since October was such a busy month for everyone, we just got to have a family celebration for them this past weekend. I surprised them with a cake.....
And we had a nice dinner. If there's anything I love, it's a reason to have a party and this was definitely a reason for a party!
I think the kids had a good time too!
My favorite shot of the night....love the reflection in the mirror!
I got a picture of them feeding each other cake but unfortunately, it didn't turn out very good. So here's the aftermath. :-)
Brent and Lisa, we love you both so much and are incredibly thankful to have you as an example of what a marriage should be. Matt and I could never wish for a sweeter aunt and uncle for our children, or cousins for them. Your family is precious to us and we are blessed to be a part of it! Here's to the next 25 years! Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so sweet! did you make that cake? if so, i am seriously impressed!
everything looked beautiful! we need to get together!
Post a Comment