Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, the good ol' days

Matt and I celebrated six years of marriage the end of August. I cannot believe it's already been that long. It has gone by so incredibly fast. In those few years, we have had two babies, sold a house, bought another and have seen several jobs come and go. Six years ago I was blessed with a wonderful husband and a brand new life far from the home I had known for most of my life. It has been a crazy ride to be sure, but I wouldn't change a thing. I like to think we've done pretty well for two people who were crazy enough to marry a person they met on the internet. :-) Matt, I love you and look forward to many, many years ahead!

so hilarious. this is us on our first anniversary. nice hair, huh? nope, it's not a perm...that's all me. :-) why did no one ever tell me how bad it looked?!!
and this is where we went. the biltmore. Soooo beautiful! before we had sophie we celebrated our anniversaries with a trip somewhere and a nice B&B. nowadays we're lucky to get a dinner out without kids!

No comments: