Monday, August 23, 2010

Rollin' big boy style

Now that William is sitting up really well, I decided it was time to take him out of his infant carseat and move him to the big one. He has gotten so heavy that I just couldn't haul him around in that carrier anymore. I was literally pulling muscles hefting him around and couldn't wait to get him out of that thing! Today was our first trip to the grocery store without the carrier, and as you can see he thought it was a really great thing. :-)

"hey everybody, look at me! I'm a big boy!"
I could not get him to look at me. he was way too busy checking everything out

and here's another new development. I just started letting sophie push her own cart. she loves it....me not so much. we had to stop in an isle for about 10 min. today while she talked to a little girl who also had her own cart AND her own barbie doll (can you see hers tucked under her arm?) needless to say, grocery shopping now takes a loooooong time.

No comments: