I don't know how it's possible, because I JUST had this boy but William turned three months old last week. My sweet precious boy is getting SO big (as of yesterday, he weighs 15lbs 9oz!!) not only in size but in the things he's doing now.
At three months, he is babbling, giggling, smiling like crazy (but is very selective about who he gives those smiles to!), grabbing at things, almost sitting up, and is totally aware of who his momma is and where she is at all times! He is fascinated with the toys on his bouncy seat and will sit for a long time just grabbing and batting at them. He loves his big sister and will giggle whenever she talks to him.
William, you are an absolute joy and I can't imagine our family without you. You get sweeter and sweeter every day and it's such an incredible blessing to be your momma. I love you, sweet boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment