Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Month Stats


William had his two month check up (and shots!) yesterday. He's doing great, growing like a weed....mostly out, not so much up. :-) He weighed in at 12lbs. 6.4oz, which is 70th percentile but his length was only 22 1/4, which is 25th percentile. Now, I take the whole measuring an infant process with a grain of salt because all they do of course is stretch them out as best they can on a giant ruler so maybe he isn't so short. I'm just hoping he gets his daddy's height and not mine! All I could think of all day yesterday was the song "I'm a little teapot, short and stout!" ha. He's our sweet little butterball! He is starting to be awake a lot more just in the past week and the little guy smiles ALL of the time. He is so laid back and EASY, sleeping pretty well (last night he gave me six hours straight! knock on wood!) and is very content thoughout the day. I'm really looking forward to the next few months when his personality really will begin to show itself!


2 comments:

chesley said...

whoa..an update?!! jk! he's such a cutie~

Kelly said...

I love him.