Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was a blast. Not only did Sophie "get" the Santa thing, she was a lot of fun Christmas morning opening gifts because instead of ripping right through everything, she really took her time. In fact, each time she'd open a new present she would want to play with it for a long time before opening a new one. I think it ended up taking a few hours to get through it all because we had to practically force her to open her next gift! I really tried to sit back and enjoy it all because I know that it will probably be a whole lot different next year!

here she is with her "banjo" as she calls it
her santa gift, a dollhouse

sophie and I on christmas eve

this is apparently what happens when sophie gets cough medicine. one minute she was playing, the next minute she had put herself down for a nap. this was christmas eve before everyone came over

the cousins in their new pj's
our little princess/swordfighter

No comments: