Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beating the Heat

Summer is here! We've been so busy since summer started that I haven't updated the blog since Sophie got out of Mother's Day Out. Needless to say, we are loving our new neighborhood and all it has to offer....namely the pool, or "swimmin cool" as Sophie likes to call it. I've posted a few pictures of what we've been up to and how we've been staying cool!


okay, I'm sure this was a malfunction because the receiver was directly in the sun, but I think we can all agree that some days it feels this hot!
Sophie eating her daily "pawsicle"
the girl looooves the water
wearing her most important pool accessory
going down the slide with Anna....I love the look on her face
playing at the playground - she insists that she climbs everything all by herself...notice Matt rushing towards her in the corner of the pic. :-)
hanging out at the creek
taking an evening walk with her buddy Camden









1 comment:

lyla said...

mamie is pretty excited about this new post. thanks for the popsicle picture--now my girls will want one evry time they look at sophie :) the pool looks so fun! if we could ever get well (i'm sick now) we want to come swim!