Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wedding Bells

Last Saturday, Sophie had her first flower girl experience in Matt's mom's wedding. Despite the fact that she had no nap that day and had an ear infection (which I wouldn't discover until Monday), she did great! I'm sure it helped that she got to follow her cousins, Anna and Maggie down the isle because she always wants to do whatever they do. All three girls were precious...it was a beautiful ceremony. She also had her very first sleepover that night with her cousins. She loved it so much that when Matt showed up in the morning to pick her up, she ran from him!


Sophie and sweet Jack stealing a kiss!
this must have been her 10th cup on punch. I had to use it to bribe her to walk down te isle. The girl loves her punch
The three sweet flower girls









No comments: