Saturday, November 15, 2008
Another trip to the ER
No, Sophie wasn't in a boxing match. She fell from the bed and met with the corner of a table on the way down. Or at least that's what I think happened. I was sitting right there, but one minute she was jumping on the bed and the next minute she was in a heap on the floor. To her credit, she only cried for about a minute despite the fact that I was freaking out over all the blood pouring out of her lip. It was a pretty deep gash, so we decided it best to take her to the ER to make sure it didn't need stitches. Fortunately they just glued it. Far less traumatic than stitches, but still not fun to hold your sweet baby down while someone dumps glue into her cut. As you can see, she has a fat lip that rivals any I've seen. She doesn't seem too bothered by it though, other than the fact that she can't use her pacifier. Tonight may be a long night!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
poor little sophie!!! i wondered where you were this morning--mamie kept asking for "fophie." i am so sorry--she looks pitiful (but pretty happy actually)! hope it heals quickly.
Poor thing. That is a FAT lip! I'm glad she (and you) held it together. Usually I freak out more than the kid(s). Hope she heals quickly!
Post a Comment