I know that 20 months isn't exactly a milestone, but I feel the need to write a little something about Sophie at 20 months just because she has changed so much since 18 months! In two months, she has gone from 2 and 3 word sentences to full conversations. In fact, the child never stops talking. She amazes us every day with what she's capable of. I know she's probably no different than any other 20 month old (although, as her mother, of course I think she's the smartest baby ever) :-) but the change in two months is amazing. I think this is my favorite phase so far, just because it's fun to have a conversation with her now knowing that she understands everything I say. She is counting, recognizing letters and numbers, and can say her ABC's (with a little coaching). I can't believe my little baby is going to turn two in just a few months. She's growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How sweet are the pig tails?!! I always called them doggy ears when I was little. Either way they're precious! She looks so big with them!
PRECIOUS!!! that is too funny--i have a new picture of mamie with her pig tails that i was going to post! i did them for the first time on wednesday and she wore them like that all week--i am in love with them! she and sophie are getting so big! we have to get them together to play again soon!
Post a Comment