Another first we had today was Sophie learning to climb up into her crib. She went into her room this evening to put a toy away, and when I heard her yelling for me I went to see what she needed. When I looked in, there she was, standing in her bed. My only hope is that my little monkey doesn't learn to climb out of her bed!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Pink piggies and more
Sophie had her piggies painted for the very first time today. We were at her cousins' house and they had the polish out and she pretty much insisted that hers be painted. There is just something about painted piggies that screams "I'm a big girl!". She of course tried wiping all of the polish off as soon as we were done, but that's just Sophie. Always cleaning up! This was the best picture I could get. You can't really even tell they are painted, which is just fine with me. It is very hard to get a picture of a toddler's feet - they never stop moving!
Another first we had today was Sophie learning to climb up into her crib. She went into her room this evening to put a toy away, and when I heard her yelling for me I went to see what she needed. When I looked in, there she was, standing in her bed. My only hope is that my little monkey doesn't learn to climb out of her bed!

Another first we had today was Sophie learning to climb up into her crib. She went into her room this evening to put a toy away, and when I heard her yelling for me I went to see what she needed. When I looked in, there she was, standing in her bed. My only hope is that my little monkey doesn't learn to climb out of her bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so cute! love the pink piggies :)
sounds like poor little sophie was trying to have some serious fun on vacation and you guys wouldn't let her--wanting to get "nakie," picking out the beer can hat... just kidding! love all your pictures from your trip. it looks so pretty and sophie looks like she had so much fun with all of your family!
Post a Comment